Dazed DIY ft. Floss Gloss
Wearing Mrs. Tony Montana with Black Holy tip-tips.
The most rhine–stoned of the sploofs, made by Janine Lee, who was conveniently staying in her childhood home while crafting her sploof which proved both nostalgic and useful.
Tips & Tricks:
- I love the Bounce brand dryer sheets, nostalgic and clean asf!
- I ended up using some Floss Gloss as my adhesive agent, nail glue was leaving a nasty dark halo around my precious gems!
- I chose to go with the all over *stoned* look cuz I was just feeling like I wanna be extra glitzy.
- Def nails to match! I've been leaning very much into french manicures in all colors! I'm wearing Mrs. Tony Montana with Black Holy tip-tips. Not pictured is my right hand with lavender french.
- Great to use a sploof when you're at home or around neighbors that aren't down to clown yet!
De'Janae Evins (she/her)
Wearing Neon Nacho.
Quite possibly the craftiest of the sploofs, De'Janae used an ad we were featured in in our favourite mag Gossamer, along with a gauze bag for a functional, eye pleasing add on. Pun intended.
Tips & Tricks:
- Wrap your vessel in your fave magazine page! I used one from @gossamer
- Staple the paper instead of taping - it looks better and holds stronger
- Use gauze bag to wrap your laundry sheets
- Have all of your supplies on the table so you can be inspired while crafting
- Try with a paper towel roll and with a toilet paper roll to see which you like best
He later painted his nails with Con Limon.
The glitter is greener on all sides of this sploof, Josh went with a weed–chic monochrome aesthetic and we aren’t mad about it.