All the things you need to know before you go, so your travel kit is ready.
👋 Before we get started, it's important you know this guide is for educational purposes only. It does not provide specific legal advice and should not be used as a substitute for competent legal counsel from a licensed attorney in your state or country.
- First things first, finish the goods you bought during your trip. If you’ve got leftovers the next step has you covered.
- If you’re in Canada, and your legal flowers are stored in the government containers, or smell proof things, no worries. But if you aren’t, find a new home for your friends. The main thing here is DO NOT bring anything to the airport.
- Re-read number 2 because the stress of realizing you still have weed at the airport (if you’re crossing borders) is stress no one needs. Hakuna Matata is the motto.
Clean your doob tube of the flowers that once used to be. 99% Isopropyl Alcohol and a Q-tip will do the trick - we recommend Higher Standards.
- If you’re more of a pipe person, clean it the night before you take-off. Same as above will work wonders.
- Pack everything back into your kit, and put it in a backpack, purse, satchel, carry on etc. Don’t check your goods.
- Go to the airport, and don’t stress, because you’ve done what you needed to do.
- If you’re looking to be an elevated flyer — check out our top tips for travelling stoned.